Translate your addiction

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I feel a girl can never have to much jewelry , and even if you have on nothing but a t-shirt and jeans a signature piece will make you stand out in a crowd .
Silvertribe is a jewelry maker with authentic Indian pieces . The necklace that you see pictured here happens to be a very unique piece of jewelry.

What makes it  so unique is the fact it's hand made . There are silver chords on this beautiful  hand strung bead by bead creation to form this stunning 100 strand necklace.

 At first when I looked at this piece I thought , I have seen that sort of necklace before. 

 I took a closer look and as we all know the devils in the details . What wonderful craftsmanship - this is truly a work of art . Although a little on the pricey side - I seem to think it is well worth the money since it is made with money ......Yes quarters are silver aren't they , so is this necklace. Make a statement with this peice , click this link to see for your self .  

No comments:

Post a Comment